U.S. Department of Justice
Atlas Group is providing Program Management support to the DOJ OJP Human Resources Division in the following areas; Administrative, and Clerical Support Services on a BPA with a ceiling value of $40 million. We are currently performing 13 BPA Calls.
Atlas is providing Human Capital Planning and Management in the BPA call with the OJP Human Resources Division, including these specialized services:
- Ensuring strategic alignment of human resources and mission needs including competency and skill set requirements, knowledge of gaps, and compliance issues
- Forecast future human resource needs and specific interventions to move toward that desired end state
- Position Classification, Staffing, and HR Strategic Planning Support provided by DEU-certified senior Subject Matter Experts
- Personnel Security and Investigation Services
- Management of the Electronic Personnel Folder (eOPF) system and the HRD SharePoint site
- Management and Administrative Support for HR benefits, payroll, timekeeping, etc.